Tuesday 12 March 2013

Reflection

I felt like being creative today. I started off trying to write a short story, but soon deflected to this. It's about the kind of enlightening talk you have with yourself, reflecting on where you are and wondering which way you are headed. Let me know what you guys think :) Edited using GarageBand, Audacity and Ableton. I'm sure there's an easier way to do it, but I ended up using a hybrid of the three because I like different features in each of them (The instruments in Ableton, the recording and mixing in Audacity and the "Warming Waves" pad in Garage Band)


Lyrics:

Hello there, you look out of sorts.
Living someone else's dream, are you not?
There's no shame in turning back,
Pause and think about where you at.

13 comments:

  1. make your voice a bit more clear, otherwise its awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ramu :) Yeah I have a really bad mike :/ Too much noise and static..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kool stuff! Loved the lyrics.
    Keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice intro. You should add more lines to this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks NK! Pretty much what I was thinking yesterday. I was afraid adding more lines would change the feel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice dude... too much noise.. is bobsinging ?

    Me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. No idea who this is.. Anywho it's me singing..

      Delete
  7. Nice lyrics and good work Aditya.. Supriya sent the link to me..keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's me dude... me..
    Me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Suchitra - Thanks :)
      @Anon- Of course it is, Of course it is... (Stephen Fry voice)

      Delete
  9. Nice! And yes, you need to buy a new mic :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Raganu: Cool beans man.. Sometimes a guy just has to ride the bull.. Am I right ?

      Delete

Go on , you know you want to.